Pages

Good Morning Dublin

As said yesterday that I will write again and keeping to my inner promises to continue writing to cure my boredom and sadness being in this land of leprechauns...

I woke up early this morning well I do wake up early but its earlier than usual...Staring at this four walls does not really help...There is nothing much to write actually but I'll just share with you some stories from my work place...As what my sister always say to me since I arrived Dublin,my friends are usually people with language difficulties and I am left to give them a straight face without being rude and giggle...

This is one scene in O'Briens...


The Scene: Fairly alot of customers queuing up for their HAM n CHEESE Toasties...

Colleague A: Heyya
Customer: Heyya..Can I have the Breakfast Toastie please?
Colleague A: Yah sure,emmm for ze breakafast toztie wud you like ah' ketchup ah' or relishy ah' (YOU WILL HAVE TO READ IT AS IT IS) ***Relishy is actually relish and the ah' is like our lah maybe...
Customer: Emmmm...Neither...
Colleague A: I'm ah' sorry sir...We don't have neither...
Customer A: *Deep Silence* then replied politely...I mean I don't want any of those...

By the way, this entry is not meant to be mean or anything...Its just that some people can just take everything literally...And its funny when it happens and you know you cannot laugh or anything infront of so many people...

Well this is not the only stories you know...I am done now...Will update more when I come back from work today...

"Never regret something that once made you smile."
-Amber Deckers-


btemplates

0 comments: