Pages

the bus ride

I went to college today to send my equipment back and I must say this Video Production assignment is the toughest...Not in terms of shots or my storyline...Its worse than that...I have never felt this tired carrying everything by myself...I wonder why this is not a group project...I had to carry the camera, tripod and a matte box and my college bag...Dugaan dia Allah S.W.T sahaja la yang tau....The weather is one thing, I had to take a bus and the tram...and of course it was the same thing when I picked it up...And worse of all, my contributor couldn't make it and wants me to arrange for next week...Thank god my name has given me the sifat 'bersyukur' and not to dwell over things like this...

So with my heavy loads I entered the bus, and was greeted by two old ladies asking me if I was from a TV station...Of course not, I'm a Visual Media student working on a college project...She offered me her seat, but of course I refused...I told her that she deserved the seat even though I really needed to seat after walking for 10 minutes...Then the ladies went down after a few stop and I got myself a seat at the handicapped and baby tramp area...While seating I made sure that no one brought a baby in because I will have to carry everything else where...Few stops later, came a man with his baby...I stood up immediately and shifted all my things...Masyallah, beratnya barang2 nie...Well the seat is prioritized that way kan but I managed to get a seat as well...

The man said thanks very much and told me that I could put the things behind his baby's tramp...Suddenly an old lady said something to the both of us which I think is very brilliant..."Both of you are very kind people, trying to help each other...You must always have kindness in your heart as it will bring you a long way, when I was a child that was what my folks taught me...Show kindness and your kids will follow after you and it will go on until you die and when you are kind people will treat you with kindness." I smiled at her and said thanks for the wonderful advice....

I went off the bus and carried my heavy loads, and guess what....Some kind person offered to help me carry my things to the college...Isn't it just so ironic when you just got an advice, it happened all over sudden...Allahamdulliah...Subhanallah...

'Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are'
-Author Unknown-


btemplates

5 comments:

oops did I just say that? said...

good one Ila. always treat others with kindness

shaQadellic said...

yeaps...bagus makcik tu...

Anonymous said...

La i know u always treat people with kindness and respect.Somehow God is Great and u get people helping u aa the time .Makcik goreng pisang pun bagi illa lebih selalu.Tapi kan kalau anak anak buat baik Ibu and Abah pun dapat pahala juga insyallah....Keep it up

ARZ said...

You have always a kind-hearted baby of mine. Muka senyum sentiasa, hati baik sokmo. Read my latest blog.

Anonymous said...

next time guna trolly bag biler angkat barang2 berat nanti u will hurt your shoulder or your arms.