Pages

little brother

Honestly, I have always wanted a younger brother...No offense to my little baby sister, I still love you no matter what...The call from my parents yesterday was a definite shock to me, not in a bad way though...Dad told us that they might be adopting a 3 year old boy and I must say that I am actually quite happy with the idea even though there are many things that are running in my mind right now...

I can't imagine having another brother at the age of 26 that is like 23 years younger than me...I have always wanted to adopt a child of my own as I cannot bear looking at kids not getting the love that they deserve...Growing up in a family filled with love I do feel that this little boy deserve the love that my parents has given to all of us...Not only from parents but from my two amazing aunties that would definitely be his aunt later...I don't have any objection over this even though I know many years down the road this boy will be the siblings responsibility...

Dad and mum, I know you will be able to provide the love for this boy and I know he will be as brilliant as us four...I want him to speak well, have confidence and make all of us proud one day...I know its not confirmed yet but if we do get to take care of him that would be what I hope it will be...One thing I am just afraid is that we might all spoil him since he will be the centre of attention...Don't blame us ok, we all love kids just like the both of you...

So little boy whom I don't even know your name yet, please give us all the happiness and we will give you an experience of what a family is...We'll teach you, guide you and make sure you grow up to be a fine young man and of course we will give you love and that was what my folks taught me...

Dad and mum, this is a big decision in our family and I hope if it happens this little boy will be your teman... I know the both of you long for this and I am sure you miss those times when we were still little...No matter what all of us for are still your babies ok...Teach him what you taught us and I know and I believe he will be just fine...

This is truly unexpected but selected...Children are the gift from the above...

P.S: Ma, make sure he can speak well ok, Mrs.Voon tak tau mana dah so you need to be the Mrs.Voon and maybe he will learn my infamous poetry taught by her:-

I'm a lean dog, a keen dog, a wild dog, and lone;
I'm a rough dog, a tough dog, hunting on my own;
I'm a bad dog, a mad dog, teasing silly sheep;
I love to sit and bay the moon, to keep fat souls from sleep.

Daddy u make sure he is very positive...Give him the military training like you did to us...hahahaha....

"Its better to have a loving family than to have no family at all"

btemplates

2 comments:

ain syuhada jamaluddin said...

seriously??
waa~~hepinyerr!!dpt cousin baru..
nanti ain buli dia macam kak ila buli ain n adeq dulu..
hehe~

shaQadellic said...

belum confirm lg...hehehehe...eh mana boleh buli...:P