Pages

Back To College!
I have been leaving this blog on idle for quite sometime...Well, I don't think it matters that much since who in the world reads my boring ramblings...Oh well...Just some updates over the past weeks...I am back to college for Semester Two already, finally I have more things to do now...Nerd habis...Haha...Just like what my aunt said to me "Kesian dia, I am sure you are feeling miserable"...This is what she said to me when I told her I am studying and reading books...Sangat obvious that I never like to read...

Exams are finally over and I am glad everything went well and thanks to mum and dad for their constant prayers for me especially mummy with her doa's and some from arwah mek...Rindu kat mek and tok...Lagi-lagi when I bump into the nenek's here in Dublin...Ok I should get back on track nanti sedih pulakkan...I went to college early this morning to check on my schedule and the good news is there are only 3 days of class...So more days to work...Allhamdullilah...

I bumped into one of my college mate Alton...Ok nama dia macam 'Alsatian Dog' kan or 'Alastian Dog' according to arwah Tok Jantan...Haha...Ok I should stop being mean now...Well we were talking and discussing on which subject to pick since we had a hard time with our previous photography lecturer who is unfortunately racist in some reasons...I really want to take up this commercial photography but the lecturer is sadly racist...Actually I don't really care about his issues but more on how he teaches the student...He is a well known photographer in Ireland tapi tak boleh mengajar,maybe it is true that not many people can teach...But now I have to decide...So the decision is to go for both photojournalism and commercial photography class and decide from there....

Dah banyak sangat membebel on this blog...I will stop writing now and continue to write more later...

"The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often than not, unconsidered."
-Andre Gide-

btemplates

0 comments: