Pages

untitled

Well this entry today will be untitled since I have no idea what to write actually...I just reached home and I am extremely bored right now... I had a good time with my sister and her close friend Amna at Eddie's Rocket for a sinful cup of Oreo's Milkshake a while ago...It is nice to sit down and laughing our hearts out, it reminds me of my childhood as I spend alot of time with my sister...We did so many things together and its nice to be here with her...

Talking about my sister brings me down to memory lane on a rather funny incident between the two of us...Well its funny to me and it does not matter if its not funny to anyone else...So here's what happen...

Location: The Car Porch
Props: Mum's Brown Mercedes BBB 8181 (I think that's the number plate)
Situation: I was taking the act of a magician whom is about to perform a trick (You know those tricks where you put someone in a big chest/case and suddenly they appear to be outside)
Me: Ok Mimi jangan risau...Mimi just go into mummy's car-boot ok and I will let you out....Don't worry...
(Mimi being a little innocent baby followed my instruction while I helped her to get in)
Mimi: Ok...Ila nak buat apa nie?
Me: Takpe nanti Ila boleh keluarkan Mimi...Mi duduk je dalam tu ok...
Mimi: Ok
(I closed the car-boot real hard)
Me: Ok mimi when I say abrakadebra...you will be out in a second....
(Well seconds took like 5 minutes and I was about to panic)
Mimi: Ila...mimi tak boleh nafas lah...cepat lah...
(Still trying to control myself as I was freaking out already)
Me:Mimi diam dulu ok...kejap...Abrakedebra x5 (While clicking the car-boot knob dengan keadaan takut)
Mimi: (She was all sweaty and about to cry) Ila tipu...Mi dah nak mati dah kat dalam tu....
(Mimi ran in the house and get arwah Tok's comfort but she did not tell Tok anything...Thank God!)

This is what I call TV influence...I was really scared at that point but when I think about it, it makes me laugh thinking of how pucat I was trying to let her out of the car-boot....I don't know if she remembers this story...
Ok I am off to bed now...I'll share more about my childhood stories which constantly makes my day everytime I think about it...
Abrakedebra....

"If you carry your childhood with you,you never become older"
-Tom Stoppard-


btemplates

3 comments:

oops did I just say that? said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA BONGOK

shaQadellic said...

kesian kau kan..hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Ila, i didnt know about this? If only Tok knew.....u would be punished.... NO Cream Puffs and Sweet BUNs for you. hahahaha