Pages

The Belly Rules The Mind

Talking about diet...I remembered myself being as skinny as a matchstick which made everyone in the house get all worried..What do you expect a person who used to weigh 75kgs went down to 43kgs...That is almost half of my fat body ok...But I am no longer that anorexic person ok...I now healthy weigh 55kgs and I am happy with it...The next best thing in this world is FOOD...

Well this entry is dedicated to my little sister actually since she is going on a healthy eating lifestyle now...I will not say she is on a diet nanti kena marah with her...But apa-apa pun I support you ok Mimi...You still look good no matter what because your my little baby sister...Just some updates, today I had a share of her healthy eating since she made me cook for her...I guessed she missed me so much since I was away for a good ten days...Absence makes the heart goes fonder kan...So i cooked for her a breaded cod fish which is of course baked in the oven...Not allowed to fry anything...She made me eat this baby spinach...Nasib baik sedap because I love sayur bayam(spinach)...Aren't you proud of me mum?You always want me to eat salads kan...Ni tekak melayu la ma...Nak nasik jugak...But being supportive I ate the same meal as my sister even though I was longing for sambal belacan...

Apa-apapun I am glad to see some improvement in my sister...She did lose some weight and I will continue to support her journey of eating healthily(more like dieting)...I am proud of you...Nanti I cook some more for you ok Memot...

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.
-Voltaire-

btemplates

1 comments:

oops did I just say that? said...

hahahha rabbit food