Pages

Home

Home is where the heart is...I miss home a lot...Betul lah apa orang tua-tua selalu cakap...Bila dah jauh baru nak ingat rumah...Hahaha...Ni kalau daddy baca nie mesti macam-macam daddy comment...Actually this feeling came all over sudden when I was sitting alone at my balcony...I saw a bunch of kids running...So carefree and happy and that must be what I felt years ago...Yes!many years ago walaupun muka tetap nampak muda...

When I think of home, teringat kat the good food...Lapo sebenarnya nie...Kat sini hari hari mencekik ayam je...Ok ada la beli ikan...Tapi ikan dalam packet yang takde la sedap mana pun...Kan sedap kalau dapat makan ikan cencaru sumbat sambal...Kecur pulak while I am writing this...Mummy nanti balik nak makan ikan hari-hari ok...

"The love of a family is life's greatest blessing"
-Anonymous-

btemplates

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You r right ila, there's no place like home. Malaysia is the best country in the world. You will only appreciate it when you are away. Love u and keep on updating us with your stories.